Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· Forums
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

Current Membership

Latest: GSchnaars
New Today: 58
New Yesterday: 87
Overall: 139324

People Online:
Visitors: 58
Members: 1
Total: 59 .

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Major ITIL Portals
For general information and resources, ITIL and ITSM World is the most well known for both ITIL and ITIL Books. A shorter snapshot approach can be found at ITIL Zone

Related Resources
Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Service Desk CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Survey)
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Service Desk CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Survey)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DLGarza

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Service Desk CSAT (Customer Satisfaction Survey) Reply with quote

I want to first apologize if this has already been discussed, but I am new to this forum and new to ITIL and was not able to find the answer I need. I work for a call center that handles various type of IT related desks. I work as a QA analyst where I listen to and evaluate calls of agents doing first level support. A few months ago, I was also tasked with reviewing negative customer surveys that was done originally by a team lead. Our company has embraced ITIL and I am trying to find out based on ITIL, am I the one supped to be reviewing CSAT and following up with customers or is that process done at another level? If anyone knows this, please let me know.
scottatah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not an ITIL expert, but I have not seen anything specifically outlining who should be doing this.

I think the survey process is somewhat organization specific. The most important thing is that someone is reviewing surveys, hopefully distributing the positive comments and following-up on the negatives accordingly.

I also think it's important that you're not just following-up on negative comments but reviewing the trends in your survey scores to understand which parts of your service need improvement in general, or what is working well.
ChangingMan
Itiler

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The results of your customer surveys should be tied into the KPI's and performance reviews of your service desk staff and managers.

The service desk is the shop front of IT, get it wrong and it won't matter how good the rest of the product is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> The ITIL Service Desk All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: