Posted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:51 am Post subject: Analyst Programmer in London, UK.
Reporting to the Business Solutions Manager,the Analyst Programmer will be responsible for:
•Delivering outstanding business solutions to drive the Genesis business
• Supporting internal developed VB.net and c#.net applications
• Supporting technical problems, incidents and service request, including improvement to systems
• Providing technical support to SQL and Oracle databases including writing scripts, managing databases, upgrades, making changes at the field level and monitoring database performance
• Working with the Business Solutions Manager to maintain, plan and roadmap of system interfaces
• Managing application and technical development through all stages of the systems development cycle
•Integrating new packages to existing - including, identification of integration required, design programming of interfaces, testing, and implement changes
Who we're looking for
To be considered for the Central London Analyst Programmer role, you must have the experience with the following;
• ITIL qualification
• Working at all levels within a business, writing and presenting to staff and senior management.
• Analysis, programming and development.
• Providing technical support to SQL DBA services
•Working with the following Technologies;informatica, Visual Basic and .NET
• Customer focussed background
• Ability to resolve 2nd and 3rd line Service Requests
• Proven track record and delivery of an Analyst Programmer in a similar environment
About our client
Based in Camden, Central London - Genesis Housing Association are a leading property based provider of social housing and other services; proud of the homes they build, the creative and inclusive services they provide and the places they create with their Customers. Genesis has ambitious plans for improving services and growth underway. At Genesis you will have the opportunity to make a real difference, enhance your career and seize the benefits that come from working for a modern progressive organisation.
What's on offer
Genesis Housing Association are offering a 12 month Fixed Term Contact - Paying £45,000 per annum + benefits, including flexible working.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum