Search
Topics
  Create an account Home  ·  Topics  ·  Downloads  ·  Your Account  ·  Submit News  ·  Top 10  
Modules
· Home
· Content
· FAQ
· Feedback
· News
· Search
· Statistics
· Surveys
· Topics
· Web Links
· Your_Account

THE ITIL BOOKS

The five ITIL books can be obtained directly from the publisher's website:
HERE

Or as downloadable PDFs: HERE

Current Membership

Latest: QKMMariann
New Today: 55
New Yesterday: 86
Overall: 214720

People Online:
Visitors: 192
Members: 0
Total: 192

Login
Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Related Resources

Service related resources
Service Level Agreement
Outsourcing

Note: ITIL is a registered trademark of OGC. This portal is totally independent and is in no way related to them. See our Feedback Page for more information.

Search

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Advertising
Please contact us via the feedback page to discuss advertising rates.

The Itil Community Forum: Forums

ITIL :: View topic - Prometric in Bangalore
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prometric in Bangalore

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deepthi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Prometric in Bangalore Reply with quote

Hello,

Please let me know where I can Register for the ITIL Foundation Exam in Bangalore. A list of prometric centers which have ITIL would be useful

Thank you.

Regards,
Deepthi
saikiran

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Deepti,

The below link gives you the list of testing centers in India.

register.prometric.com/Centers.asp

I took the test in one of the NIIT centers in Jayanagar 4th block. Most of the NIIT centers are prometric authorised testing centers.

Hope this answers your Q.

Regards,
Kiran
bharad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

i'm planning to take up the ITIL foundation exam, which book should i refer to and what would be the examination fee??
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This question has been asked and answered so many times it is not funny

Please look at some of the other items in the forum

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
Shad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: ITIL IPRC promatric center in Bangalore? Reply with quote

Hi John/All,

I agree that this question has been asked many times but the answer to the question is not clear.

I agree we have many promatric centers in Bangalore which conduct ITIL Foundation certification, but its really difficult to find a promatric center for Practitioner Certification and Manager Certification.

For eg: Can any of you let me know which is the promatric center to complete IPRC (ITIL Practitioner Release and Control)?

Thanks
-Shad
UKVIKING
Senior Itiler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shad

The only course that can be done w/out going a course is the Foundation Exam.

The Manager's and Practitioner's exams are not available as a Prometric exam. These exams are part of the multiple day courses that are offered

This information is available in several threads in this forum and in the Training forum. However, this is merely the forum member re-iterating the standards that are posted at the offical itil sites

So, this is why the members get so irritated when people ask the same sort of questions that they should have discovered themselves by doing a simple seach on ITIL, training etc

In addition, if you go to any of the 'official / approved' training company web sites, they would tell you the same information - which is where most of the forum members get the information when they want to get more training
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ITIL Certification Synopsis

Classroom or Exam

ITIL Foundation v2 or V3

Classroom Only

Foundation Bridge (v2->v3) I believe this is still the case for this.
Practitioners Exams - V2 or V3
Manager's Certificate - V2 (no V3 courses)
Manager's Bridge (v2->V3)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There seems to be a common thread that is appearing - ever so often in this forum / webs ite

This thread is basically -

How can I get the most certifications - regardless of whether I understand or have experience in.

This is followed up by

How can I cheat - by getting the answers to the exam or sample exams that are not official

This is followed by

I cant seem to use search in Yahoo, Google etc .. so can you give me all the infomation I need.
The reason (unstated of course) is
I am too lazy to search myself
I dont know what to search for as I have no idea what >>>>(ITIL, CoBIT...)<<<< is but i heard people with the certification get more money if they have it

Of course, the best one is the thread which always appears at least 1 a quarter

what is ITIL and how can i get it

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
waleeed

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took the test in one of the NIIT centers in Jayanagar 4th block. Most of the NIIT centers are prometric authorised testing centers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ITIL Forum Index -> ITIL Certification All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: