If i got ITIL cert, what job can i do?

General discussion on all aspects of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
nimi31

Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:16 am

I wonder what kind of job I can get with the ITIL certificate. I really appreciate for any answer.

Corde Wagner
Itiler
Itiler

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:36 pm

The ITIL Foundations certification makes you better qualified for most Information Technology (IT) jobs than those who do not have that certification. If you were interested in Service Desk (aka Helpdesk), technical positions (network, server, database administrator), desktop support, change management process, release management, asset management, knowledge management and many other roles open in IT.

If you open any of the online job boards (Dice, Indeed, Glassdoor, Monster, etc.), search for ITIL and you will see just how many jobs and the diversity of them are available at this time.

To get your ITIL Foundations certification is very affordable and I can highly recommend taking the training through GoGoTraining (click on the Unlimited ITIL Training at your fingertips box) on this page.

Good luck!
Corde Wagner
ITIL v3 Expert - ITILv4 - CASM - VeriSM-Plus
lcaputo
Itiler
Itiler

Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:37 am

I can tell for sure that all the big IT consulting companies (KPMG, PwC, etc) here in Italy look forward to people with the ITIL certification, as it's valuable in process assessment activities.

Hope it helps :)