Located in Falls Church, VA, moving to Ft. Meade MD in late 2010
Candidate must be U.S. Citizens & are required to obtain & maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance.
Femme Comp Inc. (FCI) a DoD contractor, in business since 1979 has an immediate need for 3 full-time experienced ITIL practitioners supporting a DoD customer. These positions are open as a result of growth in our contract & we're eager to find top notch additions to our current team of ITIL practitioners. Candidates will provide thought leadership & industry intellectual capital to the FCI team & to the client regarding ITIL & Control Objectives for Information & related Technology (CobiT) practices. Ongoing update of industry best practices is required by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; etc
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide in-depth technical expertise toward the adoption of core ITIL & CobiT processes Will be one of the senior advisors on the processes for the client
• Senior advisor on the planning & implementation of solutions, coaching and mentoring client staff on Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) implementation methodologies.
• Provide daily management oversight of multiple industry subject matter experts assigned to individual processes to work with the client organization’s process owners & teams to develop process charters & design guides, workflows, functional roles, procedures, and performance management plans for each process.
• Focus on driving frequent and measurable benefits to the client organization.
• Serve as a positive change advocate, coaching & mentoring the client staff on proactive and positive change management.
• Provide thought leadership & industry intellectual capital to the FCI team and to the client regarding ITIL & CobiT practices.
• Represent the Senior ITIL Service Manager on all matters, coaching & mentoring client organization’s senior management on strategic ITSM and best practice matters.
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management, or equivalent.
• ISO 20000 & Six Sigma working knowledge is required, certifications & beneficial.
• Ideal candidate will bring 8-10 years experience in ITSM & project & client management from an established IT consulting firm or large enterprise.
• Project and/or Program Management with demonstrated success in leading teams toward accomplishment of measured results.
• Specific experience in IT operations infrastructure & telecommunications.
• Expert level business process engineering skills.
• Strong continual service improvement & quality management skills.
• Strong cultural change and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to conceive & communicate conceptual & strategic solutions & establish a relationship of confidence with client executives.
• Exceptional written & oral communications skills.
• Strong interpersonal, client relationship & team building skills.
• Service-oriented with attention to details.
• Results-driven, resourceful, energetic, confident, and self-motivated professional attitude.
• Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Project required. Visio proficiency is preferred.
• ITIL Service Manager Certification is required, CobiT 4.0 Certification is preferred.
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt is required, Six Sigma Master Black Belt is preferred.
FCI offers an excellent benefits package including life, health, dental, vision & disability, FSA’s, as well as a great 401(k) package, vacation, & sick leave.
Interested candidates should send a resume, along with salary requirements to: email@example.com
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.