Location: Falls Church, VA, moving to Ft. Meade MD in late 2010
Citizenship/Clearance Requirement: Candidate must be U.S. Citizens and will be required to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance.
Femme Comp Inc. (FCI) a fast growing DoD contractor, in business since 1979 has an immediate need for three (3) full-time experienced ITIL practitioners as new additions to our staff supporting a DoD customer. These positions are available as a result of growth in the scope of our contract and we are eager to find top notch additions to our current team of ITIL practitioners. Candidates will provide thought leadership and industry intellectual capital to the FCI team and to the client regarding the Change Management process. Ongoing update of industry best practices is required by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; participating in professional organizations, and conducting research.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Under the direction of ITIL strategy experts and the client organization’s Process Owners develop the procedure documents, work instructions, workflows, KPIs, measurements, and reporting mechanisms for the Change Management process.
• Focus on driving frequent and measurable benefits to the client organization
Serve as a positive change advocate, coaching and mentoring the client staff on proactive and positive change management.
• Provide Change Management tactical and implementation advice to the FCI team and to the client.
• Maintain update on industry best practices by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, participating in professional organizations, and conduct research.
Required skills and education:
• Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Business Administration, Project Management or equivalent.
• ISO 20000 and Six Sigma working knowledge is required, certifications are beneficial.
• Ideal candidate will bring 8-10 years experience in ITSM change management from an established IT consulting firm or large enterprise.
• Project and/or Program Management with demonstrated success in leading teams toward accomplishment of measured results.
• Specific experience in IT operations infrastructure and telecommunications.
• Strong business process engineering skills.
• Strong continual service improvement and quality management skills.
• Exceptional written and oral communications skills.
• Service-oriented with attention to details.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project is required. Visio proficiency is preferred.
• U.S. Citizenship; ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance.
Desired skills and education:
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certification is required.
• CobiT 4.1 Certification is preferred.
• ISO/IEC 20000 Certification is preferred.
FCI is an AA/EEO company and offers an excellent benefits package that includes: life, health, dental, vision and disability insurance, FSA’s, as well as a great 401(k) package, vacation, and sick leave.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and their salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.