NEED A JOB!!!!

Forum for job seekers and employers in the ITIL arena.
rambalaji
Itiler
Itiler

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:15 am

Hi All,

I am working with IBM for the past 2.5 years on ITIL Implementation,I am a V2 foundational certified.I would like to change the company.

my id is rambalajir@gmail.com,can you please consider my application if you have any requirement,I am ready to locate to any part of india/country.

Thanks,
Balaji

thechosenone69
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 am

Ramba,

You will have much more chances if look for a job through recruitement websites, instead of this forum.

Regards,

TCO
Ali Makahleh
Configuration Management(Blue Badge),
ITILV2 Service Manager(Red Badge),
ITILV3 Expert(Lilac Badge) Certified.

“If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." W. Edwards Deming.
TomOzITIL_2
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:42 am

rambalaji wrote:Hi All,

I am working with IBM for the past 2.5 years on ITIL Implementation,I am a V2 foundational certified.I would like to change the company.
Change IBM?

Easy.

Get Lou Gerstner & Sam Palmisano together and give them both a thermonuclear wedgie - one in each hand - tell 'em how it should be.
rambalaji
Itiler
Itiler

Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:22 am

I am trying to search for the job from all the possible sources.I am not trying to change IBM ;) I would like to work for a different company is what I meant.

can you please suggest if there are any openings.
UKVIKING
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 am

rambalaji

This is an ITIL (ITIL Process) forum. This is not a recruitment site nor a job site.

While there is a forum area for ITIL Jobs - no one really uses it to find or take offers from jobs.

You should use those job-oriented web sites in your own country as they would be more appropriate

One thing I will say.. you should pay attention and read posts that people put in reply.... TC69 stated that this is NOT a job site first
John Hardesty
ITSM Manager's Certificate (Red Badge)

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
rajguru
Itiler
Itiler

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:39 am

Hi Pal,

Does one should have to be in pure process management line to grab a ITIL job?

We have our own incident management process and sla management and i am the one who reports incident.

I used to suggest/consult ITIL work flow in our product to our customers..

Is this qualification enough to grab a ITIL consultant job?

P.S: Here i am not searching a job instead of knowing the ITIL eligibility.

Raj

UKVIKING wrote:rambalaji

This is an ITIL (ITIL Process) forum. This is not a recruitment site nor a job site.

While there is a forum area for ITIL Jobs - no one really uses it to find or take offers from jobs.

You should use those job-oriented web sites in your own country as they would be more appropriate

One thing I will say.. you should pay attention and read posts that people put in reply.... TC69 stated that this is NOT a job site first
swansong
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:54 am

I used to suggest/consult ITIL work flow in our product to our customers..

Is this qualification enough to grab a ITIL consultant job?
Why don't you test the market? Put you CV forward for ITIL consultant roles and see how you get on.