Service Manager Role (North East England)

Forum for job seekers and employers in the ITIL arena.
BorisBear
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:05 pm

An experienced Service Manager required for a demanding position with a leading global BPO corporation.
Well versed in service management and account management, the right candidate would need to be a self starter who isn't afraid of working from a blank page or re-engineering long-held process. The person would need to be tenacious, extremely meticulous and a creative thinker.......this job comes with the opportunity to be seriously entrepreneurial in your approach.

We will not sponsor foreign nationals to come to the UK for this post.

This post is likely to be the most challenging and rewarding position you express interest in

I may have other positions available in Cambridgeshire and Edinburgh

Timo
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:07 pm

So..... you're looking for an ITIL engineer, by the sound of it.
BorisBear
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Timo wrote:So..... you're looking for an ITIL engineer, by the sound of it.
Not at all - I'm looking for someone who doesn't need process to be effective but understands the value of it.

Anyone who purports to be an ITIL Engineer can fcuk off because they will be less knowledgeable than me and likely crippled should they have to think for themselves.

What I'm looking for is someone mature who can think for themselves, is tough, entrepreneurial and can make a difference. If you're a bog standard service manager you would last approximately 45 minutes (length of the interview). If you have nothing more than the qualifications you wouldn't make it to the interview.
UKVIKING
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 am

Diarmid ?

Boris Bear ?
John Hardesty
ITSM Manager's Certificate (Red Badge)

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
Diarmid
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:47 am

I can't spell entrepreneur
"Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718
thechosenone69
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:24 am

Im starting to believe that Diarmid is a delusion or invisible.. How can you people not notice those skills? Diarmid go color your self mate, or do something about this.. :)
Ali Makahleh
Configuration Management(Blue Badge),
ITILV2 Service Manager(Red Badge),
ITILV3 Expert(Lilac Badge) Certified.

“If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." W. Edwards Deming.
Diarmid
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:37 am

All right. I confess. My real name is Algernon Pondlife.
"Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718
BigPedro

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 am

Hi

Are there still vacancies available in Edinburgh? I will PM you my details sounds like I would fit the bill for this role

Regards

Pete
BigPedro

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:24 am

Ok since There is no PM module I clearly wont PM you drop me a mail at pwaitland@gmail.com I will send over my CV for review.

Cheers

Pete
UKT

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:08 pm

I am looking for a change. I have 7 years of experience in software industry with exceptional skills in service management and project management

Umeshkiran
ITIL V3 Expert
IT service manager( Red Badge)
PMP