Service Desk / ITIL / Service Management, looking for a job

Forum for job seekers and employers in the ITIL arena.
Service_Desk_Guru

Sun May 23, 2010 9:49 am

Hey every-good-one :), am a bilingual (2nd is english) Jordanian guy, currently in Amman (that's in Jordan), and have the enthusiasm to relocate to UAE, KSA, or somewhere nice in the Gulf.

Am ITIL v3 Foundation certified, got a diploma/course in Service Management tools, and Support tools (train the trainer) certificate, all that beside my B.sc in Computer Engineering.

Been around Service Desks and Support (under ITIL leading practices) for 4.5 years.

If anyone thinks am lucky enough to find an opportunity, please show me the way, or just recruit me :D..

Have a nice day everyone.

thechosenone69
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 am

Hi,

Allow me to begin this by saying welcome to the forums. Happy to see another Jordanian here though it doesn't make me unique any longer.

Further to that, before they take ago at you on this forum, as I am sure they will. Let me take the first shot and give it to you in a very polite way.

This forum is not a job recruiting website, the purpose of this forum is to discuss ITIL related issues for people that are welling to learn more about ITIL or have any ITIL related queries.

If you look through job hunting websites you should find alot of postings in the gulf area, I know a client who currently has a posting and looking for people like you, Add me on LI if you have an account and I will pass you the details.

Finally, take some time and go through the posts in this forum you will find alot of useful information that you could use in real life. This information is priceless.

Welcome again.
Ali Makahleh
Configuration Management(Blue Badge),
ITILV2 Service Manager(Red Badge),
ITILV3 Expert(Lilac Badge) Certified.

“If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." W. Edwards Deming.
UKVIKING
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Wed May 26, 2010 10:23 am

S_D_G

Welcome

You have been - according to your newness state - granted the recourse for the

Ask one and only 1 really stupid question
Ask 2 silly questions
Post as many as required sarcastic ironic and usefull answers. NOTE: The answers do not have to have all 3 to be allowed

However, you are required to come up with a chapter or section title for the ITIL Sixth book.

FINAL NOTE: You must seek the book in one of the forums
John Hardesty
ITSM Manager's Certificate (Red Badge)

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter
thechosenone69
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Wed May 26, 2010 10:34 am

I should become a fortune teller. John stop assigning tasks to users we know you take credits for it.
Ali Makahleh
Configuration Management(Blue Badge),
ITILV2 Service Manager(Red Badge),
ITILV3 Expert(Lilac Badge) Certified.

“If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing." W. Edwards Deming.
UKVIKING
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 am

Ali

who knows

he may comply
John Hardesty
ITSM Manager's Certificate (Red Badge)

Change Management is POWER & CONTROL. /....evil laughter