Title: Senior Technical Consultant
Location: Berkshire – with regular travel to London & customer site
Reports to: Practice Manager
Salary: £ 45,000 to £60,000
My Client is a leader in IT Solution and Management Services. This is a great opportunity to work with a major player that has a Global footprint.
The primary role of the Senior Technical Consultant (STC) is to work directly with the customer to understand their needs, propose solutions to business problems and lead the technical delivery of their in-house developed Service Delivery Solutions.
The Senior Technical Consultant candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Preparing and running functional design workshops including the creation of design specifications based on out of the box functionality and customer requirements (including interfaces).
• Challenge customer requirements in regards to “needs” versus “wants”. Requires thought leadership in transforming “solutionised” requirements to true business requirements (i.e. “blue” button vs. actual business issue).
• Provide creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on the in-house developed Service Delivery Solutions technology, process gaps (ITSM/ITIL) and cultural challenges (people).
• Hands-on technical delivery (including required documentation) of cost-effective
To be successful in the role as Senior Technical Consultant the candidate must have:
• Hands-on design, development and deployment experience with the Servicenow.com platform for 12 – 18+ months (and similar ITSM toolsets for 3+ years).
• Experience in providing creative solutions to business problems and working with IT
• Service Management (ITIL) processes, metrics and key performance indicators.
You will be technically aware and good at trouble shooting 2-3-4 years Project Management experience. You will have good communication skills.
If you interested in this Senior Technical Consultant position please send you CV to:
Tel: 0203 5822 751 / 07512 558686
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.