As a member of the Under Armour Information Technology team, this teammate will be responsible for the design, development, and day-to-day support of our ServiceNow environment. This includes assisting in defining the long term vision for the ServiceNow application and performing on-going enhancements and support to realize this vision. The System Analyst will also be responsible for researching, planning, coordinating, recommending, and implementing application solutions based on conceptual design requirements. The responsibilities will vary from IT Service Management strategy to configuration/enhancement as well as day-to-day support of ServiceNow.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job duties may include but are not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Take ownership and accountability for ServiceNow and its alignment to our IT processes and service management best practices. This includes:
o Consults IT leadership to develop requirements and specifications for Incident, Change and Service Request applications.
o Deploy new releases and/or enhancements into the ServiceNow production environment.
o Integration of Service-Now with 3rd party systems as required
o Workflow Design, Scripting, Troubleshooting, and Deployment
o Deployment of vendor provided patches/updates
• Act as liaison with key IT process owners to help ensure alignment of ServiceNow, with routine processes related to:
o IT Service Requests
o Incident Management
o Change Management
• Report on key metrics related to IT service levels, as defined by IT leadership.
• Assess and evaluate non-IT processes to identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency throughout the organization by leveraging ServiceNow for Business Process improvement and automation.
• Other duties as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or M.I.S. is preferred, or equivalent experience will be considered.
• At least one to three years in information technology support or related discipline, demonstrating proficiency with:
o Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3 processes and procedures
o collaborating in a team environment
o Active Directory, LDAP, relational database, and SQL integration
• Experience with IT Service Management, Service Desk, Asset Management, Incident Management and Change Management via ServiceNow is a plus, but not required
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills, be articulate, and display a courteous demeanor
• Capable of handling several tasks simultaneously
• Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines.
• Experienced with MS Office and associated software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
• Able to logically argue a case and present well thought out cost / benefit analyses.
• Able to rapidly assimilate information and make decisions at short notice.
• Confident and result driven with a proven track record of delivering projects.
• Excellent planning, organizational and ‘soft’ skills
• Self-motivated, dynamic and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Willing to work some off hours to support global requirements.
Ability to read and understand the English language
Ability to write reports and business correspondence
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee regularly is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb and stoop.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.