Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company building a better future for us all? UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
UPM is now looking for Operation Officer to UPM IT Command Centre Operations.
Greetings from your future manager
"In our team, which you will be a part of, we work together in a great atmosphere to monitor UPM IT services to UPM Business. Together we ensure smooth running and facilitate the resolution of any high priority incidents affecting services. We also work in collaboration with internal UPM and other external partners to return any incidents to "normal service". We will also ensure "think beyond fix" is in place, so that corrective action is taken to prevent any reoccurrences. Our job is challenging, yet rewarding and provides an opportunity to work with a wide range of application services and infrastructure environments. As part of our team, you will gain a wide exposure to many processes and global services." -Gavin Stewart
What you’ll do
- Restore normal services as quickly as possible and minimize adverse impact on operations
- Monitor all events that occur, through the IT infrastructure, to enable normal operations and to detect and escalate exception conditions
- Ensure that the best possible levels of service quality are maintained
- Manage events and critical incidents resolution coordinating 24/7 reaction capabilities
- Decide if emergency on-site or Service centre work is needed
- Interact with external outsourcing partners to have holistic monitoring view and coordinate issue resolution
- Support service owners with root cause analysis
Who you are
To succeed in this position you have
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure and applications
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL/ITSM (ITIL certification is an asset)
- Strong presentation, documenting and reporting skills
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure
- Initiative taking and self-directed
- Effective, goal oriented with positive mind-set
- IT ERP knowledge is an asset
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of the work that we do in Command Centre. Our work reflects the skills of our personnel and our team is well respected by internal and external partners and customers.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have a highly talented team with various backgrounds. Each separate skillset is highly appreciated and blends together to form a high performing unit to achieve our shared objectives. We are a multifaceted, international team with backgrounds from more than 6 countries.
- Development opportunities: With our team you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
For further information about the position please contact Director, UPM IT Command Centre Services, Gavin Stewart, tel. +358 2041 46608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application via the link by 13.4.2017.
Apply here: express.candarine . com/campaign/url/forward/6521ddf88e16
[Edited by Admin: direct links removed]
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.