Problem/Change/Release User Groups - North East - UK

Discussion of any ITIL or related issues that don't fit well into any of the above.
LWaugh
Itiler
Itiler

Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:37 am

I am trying to establish if there are any user groups in the North east England for either Problem, Change or Release Management.

Does anyone know of any?

thanks in advance..

Diarmid
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:11 am

Ask ITSMF.
"Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718
LWaugh
Itiler
Itiler

Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:56 am

i've had a look on the site a few times and noticed they have regional events but they don't specifically focus around these areas...
Diarmid
ITIL Expert
ITIL Expert

Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:17 am

Your best bet, as far as I can see, is to join the north east regional group and watch out for, or even request, relevant topics.

You could also join the SIG for Change, Configuration & Release Mgt although it is most likely to meet a long way south of you (and even of me).

I don't know how active these groups are, but as well as meetings they seem to have a forum each. So if you can't get to meetings you will still be able to get papers (I think) and join in the forum. Could be worth a look?
"Method goes far to prevent trouble in business: for it makes the task easy, hinders confusion, saves abundance of time, and instructs those that have business depending, both what to do and what to hope."
William Penn 1644-1718