Atos is a leader in digital services with annual revenue of € 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, Atos offers Consulting & Systems Integration, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions. With deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, Atos works with clients across many business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public Sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. In addition, Atos is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos offers a broad professional perspective and the opportunity to build a rewarding career across either the technical or business paths. With our worldwide presence and our broad range of professional services, Atos provides training programs across all our competencies and markets worldwide for employees in all stages of their career. In addition, we offer programs that are focused on engaging and developing people who are at the beginning of their career through internships and graduate opportunities.
For more information, please see the Atos corporate web site: www.atos.net.
Atos is an EEO employer, providing employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin veteran status, disability or other factors protected by law.
The primary position objective is to provide oversight and Service Restoration activities for the Global enterprise in support of maximum system availability to the business and external customers. In support of Service Restoration, the Major Incident Manager (MIM) will initiate and lead Major Incident Management calls, gathering technical resources who can remediate the issue. The MIM will also provide business impact updates to IT leadership as required (in verbal and written form). Another key component of the MIM function is to collect relevant incident related statistics and publish operational health metrics to IT senior leadership and others on a regular basis. This includes but is not limited to incident duration, root cause analysis and follow-on preventative/corrective action monitoring. Other responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- MIM will capture all Major Incident details and update all necessary documents and databases
- MIM will participate in Post Mortem meetings and drive technical team to define root cause
- MIM will provide a Daily call document to all IT Managers and Leadership
- MIM will lead a Daily Call with Managers and Leadership to provide data on recent Incidents, Emergency RFC’s, daily Monitoring Alerts, Post Mortem status and action Items, Ongoing Operational Risks and Special Business processing needs.
- Accountable that all the Configuration Items of his scope are recorded in the CMDB/CMS with the correct attributes/relationships following ACM policies and applicable Data Quality Goals (General and Specific).
- Accountable for any Changes to CI Records (CI Record Owner).
- Accountable for any Reporting activities providing a service management (Technical) view on data of his scope.
- Handles quality issues impacting data of his scope.
- Performs any necessary verification or audit to ensure that all required data is provided to Service Management.
- Documents control procedures and work-instructions and defines data access policies to ensure that the security level required by client and inte
Excellent interpersonal skills especially communication and presentation skills.
- Above average keyboarding skills.
- Proven track record of collaborative working across service lines and practices.
- Able to direct, support and mentor team members.
- Able to manage resources to optimize efficiency.
- Able to use a process framework, analytical tools and reporting to direct, monitor and evaluate progress and change.
- Builds long-term relationships with high level internal colleagues.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and oral), with experience interacting with all levels of management.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions where necessary.
- Promotes and supports standardization and continuous improvement.
- Competent with Microsoft Office products and especially Outlook.
- Competent with voice/video collaborations tools such as MS Lync or Webex.
- Capable of multi-tasking in an environment with 3-4 monitors operating from one laptop.
- Experience with ITSM tools such as SMD12, Remedy or ServiceNoew required.
rnally are met ; e.g.: provide list of authorized ACM requesters, list of updaters/readers, …
- Performs regular audits to check Configuration Structures consistency regarding the physical state and vice versa.
- Works closely to CI Type Managers to align his scope data to corresponding CI Type, regulations and standards.
- In case of major or recurring issues on SACM Data Quality, escalates to the Account or any other interested party
Apply here: express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/cdbaf0a6c9b5
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.